While we had a blast with both of those drinking games, nothing can compare to the official Shark Week drinking game. There is just something special about pouring bourbon down your throat while watching a shark destroy everything in its path. That being said, we put together a drinking game that we will be playing Sunday-Thursday and encourage you to as well.
The Official Shark Week Drinking Game
1. Drink every time someone is referred to as a “shark expert”
2. Finish your drink during each shark attack reenactment.
3. Drink every time you hear an Australian, South African or British accent.
4. Start drinking anytime a shark becomes airborne and don’t stop until he’s back under water.
5. Drink anytime Jaws is mentioned, finish your drink if they play the theme song.
6. Drink every time you see a chewed up surfboard.
7. Three drinks any time someone is submerged in a steel cage.
8. If a person dies from a shark attack, do a shot in his honor.
9. Drink anytime someone says “gnarly”
10. If a shark is caught, do a shot in his honor.
Shark Week starts Sunday, August 12th at 9pm. Feel free to play along with us all week long.
- The BBB Team