1. Party like it’s 1985. The Legwarmers are performing at State Theater in Fall Church this evening. If you have never been to a Legwarmers show, you should be ashamed of yourself. It’s basically a sea of people dressed up like Marty McFly, dancing (and making out) to awesome 80s covers. Purchase tickets here.. Doors open at 8pm.
2. Appreciate the arts. We got a sneak preview of the Barbara Kruger collection at the Hirshhorn last week and could not be more stoked about it. There is no point in describing it to you, as we cannot do it justice. Just grab your camera and go.
3. Celebrate the only way the Irish know how. O’Sullivan’s in Clarendon is easily one of our favorite Irish pubs in the DC/Metro area. They have been open for six years and will be closed all of September for renovations. Come have a pint and celebrate their success at the 6th Year Anniversary party this Sunday. RSVP here.
4. Drink bottomless beer at Penn Social. The Capitol Deal, Penn Social and District Karaoke have teamed up for an awesome event on Saturday from 6-9pm. For $15, you will get three hours of bottomless beer, endless karaoke and free shuffleboard & pool! For more information, or to purchase tickets, go here.
5. Do anything and everything that you can’t do after Labor Day. Wear white head to toe. Cannonball into every pool you can find. Work on your tan. Do all of the things you won’t be able to do in a couple weeks.
- The BBB Team