Here’s a few reasons why you should come out to our happy hour next Thursday. We promise it’ll be a fantastic time.
1. Custom cocktails. Yes, that’s right. Policy is hooking us up cocktails made especially for the BBB friends. Do you want to know what The Politican’s Son tastes like? What about slinging back a Birthday Whore? Or maybe you just want to Drink Like A Man? The mixologists are already working hard on concocting their rendition of these cocktails.
2. Fear of missing out. You know what it’s like the morning after a really awesome Saturday night when you are at brunch with your friends and they’re going on and on about all the cool shit that you missed because you chose to stay in and watch reruns of Tosh.O? All those things you missed?! All because you chose to stay in. Tsk tsk.
3. Meet (awesome) new people. It should be no surprise to you that the friends of the BBB team are, well, pretty awesome. In a room full of people who like to eat, drink, and have a good time, you are bound to make a new friend or two.
4. We promise there will be dancing. But we promise none of it will be to this song:
5. Did we mention the food? Among many of the delicious other happy hour plates that you can (and should!) devour, there will be braised short rib sliders and sweet chili glazed pork belly. With the impending bacon shortage (Sigh. No, we don’t want to talk about it!), we need to eat as much pork as humanly possible.
And the bonus reason? It’ll be a night you won’t soon forget. There’s a reason we only have these happy hours every few months…it takes us that long to recover.
RSVP here: Thirsty Thursday with BBB
- The BBB Team